- All products must be used as per instructions, keep products in original, labelled packaging, kept out of reach of children and pets and used in well ventilated conditions. Products are used at customers own risk. Always test the product in a discreet area before use.
- Leather Medic Ltd offer services as described in our website, including restoration, cleaning and re-colouring work, we will carry out this work using our extensive experience. However, we cannot be held responsible if the final result is not to customer expectation due to personal comfort, use of cleaning materials not recommended by our technician after work carried out, damage due to medication used by customer. Please always contact us to discuss any issues.
- All online payments are processed by Paypal and by using this you agree to the use of third party transactions.
- Please always check the details of your order before payment is made.
- Payment of services must be made on the day of completion of work or during purchasing of products on-line.
- Payment for services can be made via Paypal by either contacting the office and taking payment over the phone or if supplied with customers email address a Paypal invoice can be sent. Alternative methods of payment can be bank transfer or cash. As of 2019 we will no longer be accepting cheque payments.
- Products will be delivered to the address given at time of purchase, if you need this sent to an alternative address please email: email@example.com.
- Delivery times – We will attempt to deliver products as per times set out on our website, however we cannot guarantee delivery by a certain date.
- If your products don’t arrive during the expected delivery time, please contact us and we will investigate this.
- If after 30 days you still have not received the items, please contact us and we will either cancel the order and issue a refund, re-deliver the item.
- If you receive a ‘missed you’ delivery card, please contact the courier as soon as possible.
- If possible please provide us with a contact telephone number and/or email address so that we can pass this to the courier if the item is tracked.
- Please check goods on delivery. If any damage has been caused by the courier or postal service we will not be held responsible.
- If any of your products are damaged upon delivery please let us know within 48hrs by email or telephone.
- You can return an order up to 14 days after receiving it as long as it is unused and in its original packaging.
- Please email us to advise that you are returning the item, which must be in its original packaging and fully intact.
- With any returned goods, please detail any order number, your name and address details, contact details.
- When returning an order you are responsible for the delivery cost incurred to return the goods.
- Leather Medic Ltd are not responsible for any damage caused if a product is used on a different type of leather than that described / recommended on the product.
- If you return a product because it has not performed as described we may ask for proof of this failure and details/pictures of the furniture it has been used on.
Trading Name: Leather Medic Ltd
Company No. 4982057
32 Ridgeway Road
Our VAT number is : 824 5005 57